Free Quick Estimate
Free Quick Estimate
1. Request Free Estimate
We offer free no-obligation quotes that clearly define the scope of your project, estimated cost, and timelines. Request a free estimate today – online or over a call – it’s a fantastic way to try out our services.
2. We Do The Hard Work
It’s time to enjoy your trees rather than spend too much time worrying about them! Leave our tree contractors to do the hard work while you enjoy the summer sun on the city’s white-sand beach fronts.
3. You Enjoy The Results
Whether you want to trim back branches that are blocking your view or get a complete tree removal done, we’re happy to help. We’ll take care of the details so you can enjoy the results!
TREE SERVICE GULFPORT, MS
Trees are a gift from nature and offer many benefits, from filling our lungs with oxygen to providing shade in the summertime to beautifying landscapes. They’re even fun to climb for adventurous folks, but sometimes, they need a little TLC, and we’d like to help you keep them healthy. In other cases, the ultimate solution is to take them down altogether!
Maybe your trees have got a disease or a parasite that’s doing them harm. Or they’ve been hit by lightning or storm and need to be cut down to prevent further damage. Perhaps they have just gotten too big for their britches and need to be pruned back, we’ve got you covered.
Whatever your needs are in Gulfport, Mississippi, you’ve come to the right place. From trimming branches to removing fallen trees to stump grinding, we have a wide range of services that can help you maintain your landscape. We’re proud to offer our customers the highest level of workmanship and professionalism, and we’ve been doing it for years.
Having provided tree care services in the Gulfport community for over 20 years, we are regarded as the city’s best arborist professionals. With years of experience under our belt and a truckload of knowledge, we’ve got all the tools necessary to make sure your trees are well taken care of.
When you work with Legends Tree Service, you’ll get:
- A free consultation and no-obligation estimate for your needs.
- The most competitive rates around—we’re happy to beat any competitor’s price!
- A team of expert arborists with years of experience will ensure everything is taken care of correctly any day, any time.
- A team dedicated to ensuring your property looks better than when it arrived.
- A 24-hour response time and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Don’t trust just anyone with this kind of delicate work—trust us!
If you’ve questions about our top-notch tree services in Gulfport MS, we’re happy to answer them! Please feel out our contact form, and we will get back to you ASAP!
What We Do Best
It’s no secret that trees are amazing, but they can quickly become another giant stick that’s about to fall on your house. When their roots begin to threaten your driveway or branches grow through utility cords, there’s a need for removal. When the time comes, you’ll want to hire professionals that know their onions – and that’s us. Oak, pine, cedar, poplar, birch, maple, name it! We’ll get rid of them all and ensure that your space looks great and safe.
Pruning, trunk maintenance, branch decongestion, deadwood removal, or crown reduction… We will help to improve the health and appearance of your trees. From those literally begging to be trimmed to the ones you’re afraid will fall over if they’re touched, we’ll get them all looking their best in no time! Think it’s tree trimming season! Reach out to our professional Gulfport arborists today!!
Are you tired of looking at the pesky stump in your yard? Do you want to get rid of it? If so, then we have the answer for you! Our stump removal service will get rid of that unsightly stump and leave your yard looking spiffy. We will not only go the grinding route but remove any stump size altogether. Do you want to schedule an appointment? Feel free to reach out to us!
GULFPORT’S FAVORITE TREE REMOVAL COMPANY
Tree removal is a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it. If you’re looking to remove them from your property, it’s essential that you hire a professional to do it correctly. After all, trees can be dangerous if they aren’t taken down correctly and if you don’t know what you’re doing, the work could end up costing more in the long run because of damage caused by improper removal methods.
But don’t worry—we’ve got your back! We’ll guide you through each step of the process so that you can rest assured knowing that everything is done according to code and your property is well protected during removal.
What makes us Gulfport’s favorite tree removal company? We’re glad you asked!
It’s not just our high-tech equipment. It’s not just our expertise. It’s not even our commitment to customer service. What really sets us apart from other companies is something more profound: a passion for the work we do and a love for the community we serve. We’ve removed hundreds of trees from residential and commercial properties, as well as from schools and other public facilities.
How do we go about the process? Great ask!
Our removal process is designed to get your trees down in the safest, most efficient way possible.
1. First, we meet with you to discuss your needs—what kind of removal service you want, how many trees need to be removed, and other essential factors. Our team will try to determine what kind of equipment will be necessary for the job and how quickly it needs to be completed. We’ll also help you determine if there are any nearby power lines or other hazards that could interfere with our work.
2. Next, we’ll take a look at your property and identify any potential problems with the site before starting work on removing those trees! This includes checking for anything that might hinder our progress or cause damage to your property (like buried wires or low-hanging branches). It’s important to us that we do everything possible to avoid accidents during this step because safety comes first!
3. Once we’ve agreed on a plan of action, we’ll give you an estimate of how much it will cost to remove each one, so there are no surprises when we’re done. As soon as the quote is approved, we’ll schedule a time when we can commence the process.
4. Then comes the fun part: taking them down! We’ll get started on safely removing those pesky trees from your yard with our specialized tools and equipment, including everything from chainsaws to stump grinders. Depending on how tall they are and how close together they are growing, this can take a few hours or several days – be rest assured we’ll walk as quickly and efficiently as possible.
5. Once the job is complete, we’ll clean up any remaining debris, so there are no surprises later on down the road—and then do whatever else needs doing around your property (like trimming or pruning).
Our goal is always to leave you satisfied with our workmanship and service. Ready to get started on your project? Give us a call today!
We are a local contractor based out of Mississippi’s second-largest city, delivering the best tree removal, trimming, & stump grinding services to both residential and commercial customers in the Gulfport-Biloxi, Mississippi Metropolitan area.
At Legends Tree Service, we believe in taking care of our clients, which means being accessible to them. That’s why we’ve expanded the areas we serve to include Biloxi, Long Beach, DeLisle, Wortham, MS, and the Chris’ Beauty College area. Over time, we have completed several tree care jobs in other gulf coastal cities outside of Gulfport, like Hattiesburg, Nugent, Loraine, MS, and more.
Do you live outside any of these cities and want to know what services we can offer you?
Contact us today. We’ll answer any questions you have and also provide you with a free quote and no-obligation tree inspection.